We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• providing information about goods and/or services you have requested and notifying you about important changes or developments to these goods and/or services;
• Put you in touch with our 3rd Party Providers and Financial Services Partners;
• Conduct a credit scoring and / or credit vetting process;
• sending you marketing communications (SMS, E-mail, AVM, Telephonic Calls) with the latest specials, deals and promotions in various industries, such as financial services, insurance, motor warranty, loans, phones etc;
• to follow up as part of our customer care procedures;
• updating our records about you;
• internal record keeping;
• administering offers;
• to improve our products and services;
• crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
• competitions and other promotions;
• evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services;
• making our Service easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the Service; and
• to contact you for market research purposes.
At the time you provide us with any information in response to a request from us, our request will provide you with specific information as to how we will use such information.
Other than for the direct marketing purposes referred to below, we may contact you by e-mail, phone, sms in relation to the purposes set out in this section and by providing such information you are deemed to have agreed to us contacting you by these methods of communication. We will continue to contact you by way of such methods until you advise us in writing you no longer wish to be contacted by certain methods.
We will not pass your details to anyone else (other than on the basis set out below and in accordance with appropriate disclosure requirements we may be subject to).